May 3

I have posted before about my love of Starbucks Cityscape mugs. Well, my in-laws traveled to England and such to visit Brent's sister. (She and her husband are living there for the next few year.) So, of course, I put in my request. And please keep in mind, that I reqested "A" Starbucks mug. Meaning 1. But my sweet mother-in-law, went way overboard and got us 6! There is also one from Brent's sister, who went to Australia, so Carol brought back that one as well. And, (not pictured) are 4 mini-mugs for Emmett. Our cupboard is now bursting at the seams with all these mugs!

We have seen more than one rainbow this spring. I just can't get over how much I love seeing them! The usually only last a few minutes, so we all stand out on our back patio and just look.
No comments:
Post a Comment